Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Eat a Salad

Salad, what a novel idea! Salad's never been very exciting to me but then I discovered balsamic vinaigrette. Here in Greenville, Palmetto Olive Oil Company has an assortment of delicious vinaigrettes, I highly recommend. They come in different fruity flavors like raspberry, etc, but I have a bottle of regular flavor and it's one of my favorites. It's a little pricey, but a bottle lasts a few months. And if that's what it takes for me to eat salad, it's well worth it.


We love the fresh, local greens from Swamp Rabbit, but in a pinch Publix has good organic greens for a nice price as well. Spinach and greens are some of the best things you can eat. Tasty and simple.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...